YOUR WEDDING DAY!
Weddings are absolutely where my biggest passion resides. There is something so special about being the person responsible for capturing one of the most important days of your life. I know firsthand how much time, effort and love go into planning a wedding and I want to make sure to capture all of those details for you. Your wedding gallery will be filled with photos of all of those tiny details you spent so much time on. Wedding days are also filled with powerful moments and I love capturing those candid, emotional interactions. Sometimes that's the first time the father-of-the-bride lays eyes on his "little girl" and sometimes that's watching the bride read a love note from her soon-to-be partner for life the morning of the wedding. I never know when these moments will present themselves but it's our job to watch out for them so we can preserve these memories for you for years to come.
Your wedding package will include:
- Two photographers for 8 hours
- Between 600 - 800 high resolution, retouched images in a personalized online gallery where you can share your photos with family and friends, as well as order prints and products (an additional cost). This is also where you will be able to download all of your images directly to your computer/iPad/iPhone.
- Timeline assistance: I would love to be as involved in the wedding planning as you'd like me to be. I always offer my assistance with creating a timeline to ensure that the day runs smoothly and that we have plenty of time to capture all of your special moments. I can also make recommendations on time-of-day of ceremony (lighting is important!) help you choose from multiple location options at your venue, etc. Need help with choosing vendors? Let me share my favorites with you!
LIFESTYLE SESSION (Engagement, Maternity, Family, Senior)
- Lifestyle sessions are generally about 45 minutes and they take place at a location of your choosing. If you aren't sure, I can make suggestions based on the look or vibe you are going for. Most outdoor sessions will be booked around the "golden hour" which is the hour before the sunsets.
- You will receive a Style Guide that I have put together to help my clients when choosing their outfits.
- All of these sessions include a personalized online gallery where you can download your high resolution images, order prints (an additional cost), and share the photos with friends and family.
- The number of digital photos included in a lifestyle session can vary depending on a lot of factors, but generally you can expect around 50 edited, retouched photos.
- I take a lifestyle approach to newborn sessions, meaning I capture (guided) candid photos of you and your partner (and siblings if there are any) interacting with your baby in your own environment. These sessions always include detail shots of baby's nursery. I like my newborn sessions to tell a story of baby's first few days/weeks at home. You rocking baby, changing baby, even feeding baby. *If you are comfortable with nursing photos, then I always capture a few tasteful photos of that special time.* So while I will absolutely take some posed photos of just baby, they will not be taken in a studio style with flash, backdrops and props. Unless you have a particular prop you'd like to use. I've put babies in baskets, bookshelves, pianos (safely!) etc., but these were all things in the home and were not props I brought with me.
- Newborn sessions are taken in the comfort of your own home. We will take photos in the nursery and/or the areas of your home with the most natural light. Lighting is the most important factor and rooms with lots of windows equal photos with beautiful light. My newborn sessions usually take place when baby is around 1 - 2 weeks old (this way they are still very sleepy and pliable). However, I've also taken newborn photos at 4 days old, and 8 weeks old. No matter what, we can make it work!
- These sessions include around 30 - 50high resolution digital images which you can download directly from your personalized online gallery.